Tuesday 18 September 2012

There's no place like Berlin



Berlin got stuck into my heart. It is such an amazing city! Big, messy, colorful,  loud - just as I like it!

I moved to  Germany 2 years ago and I got quite fast used to the German way, the weather, the people. And I like it! But Berlin!!! Berlin took me completely by surprise. It's so unbelievably big and diverse, I can't imagine someone will ever get board there.

I felt there's a place for everyone in Berlin. No matter where you come from, what you like or want to do. The city is so welcoming and offers everyone a way of expression.

I just hope to be back there soon. Really soon.

P.S. here you can find a very good guide of Berlin put together by one of my favorite bloggers Sandra Juto. I tried 2 of her suggestions - super happy. Sandra also post the most amazing pictures of Berlin. Be sure to follow her also on Instagram