Saturday 8 September 2012

Burgundy Inspiration

Burgundy it's a colour that pops up more and more on fashion blogs. I even bought a pair of trousers a couple of moths ago as I was in Amsterdam and forgot mine home (yeap, it can happen). As emergency I entered in the fist H&M and put my hand on the first pair I saw (similar here) and wear it over and over ever since. Yeap, the weather is not so great, here in Germany.

Coming back to burgundy, I love this colour. I always had it in my wardrobe (sweaters, jacket but usually accessories scarfs, tights, gloves, etc.) and I even had my hair coloured like this when I was in high school. Not to mention that my all time favourite ring is a beautiful redwine stone on a vintage monture. <3

Here are my fav looks so far.

1  2  3
4  5  6
7  8  9



And my wish list for Autumn:

1.Asos dress    2.J.Crew skirt    3.Asos Backpack
4.Patent t-bar shoes   5.Suede ankle boots