Friday 6 January 2012

Blogging...

I looooove calenders, I always want to have couple of them in the house. One of my ever favs was Camilla Engman's 2011 Calendar. I was so excited to receive it as Christmas gift. See more of Camiila's work on her blog and website.

December was my favourite moths due to  Morran, Camilla's dog

I can only admire and somehow envy the people who regularly blog. I find some of them so fascinating, creative and surprising that I even feel a bit embarrassed typing this words, as a modest attempt to blog. But I want to give it a try, now after almost one year since my first post.

I am interested in arts&crafts, I read lots of blogs on these topics and from now and then I try to do something for myself, friends and family. So I decided to post (re-post) here some of the cool things I see around, especially DIY tutorials and than try to do them myself. Sadly, last month I lost our precious photo camera, so I will have to wait until I'll be able to show my results (if they are any worth, of course ;)